Tax Free Savings Account – Self-Direct Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- The convenience of one consolidated account.
- A TFSA is a flexible, registered savings vehicle that allows Canadian residents to earn tax-free investment income, generally for short or mid-term savings needs in planning for retirement. As the TFSA contribution room grows every year, so does the opportunity to save and invest in a wide range of investments.
- A self-direct TFSA is a flexible and convenient way to consolidate a full range of INVESTMMENTS into ONE ACCOUNT. While contributions are not tax deductible, any investments within the TFSA will grow TAX-FREE. All withdrawals from a TFSA are TAX FREE and can be used to supplement your retirement income.
- Your TFSA can hold RRSP-eligible investments as indicated by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). All other plan assets can be consolidated under ONE ACCOUNT thus making record keeping easy.
- Preferred interest rates are available and offered monthly for GIC purchases.
- RRIF payments, in cash and in-kind can be made to your TFSA for further TAX-SHELTERING.
Additional information on restrictions and maximum coverage limitations is outline in the CDIC brochure that can be forwarded to you upon request or call 1-800-461-2342.
Lipitor Sales Ranbaxy Questions?
Download our simple fill in form or call direct 1-877-219-3330 and learn more about our self-directed TFSA.
triamcinolone acetonide cream 0.1 for sale Call 1-877-219-3330